During the process of prioritizing the system requirements and designing Engage, it became clear that our processes and the flow of information through the system naturally fell into three distinct categories which represent the core of SCORE’s business. We refer to these categories as constituent journeys.
CONSTITUENT JOURNEY TITLES
Client Mentoring Journey
CONSTITUENT JOURNEY DESCRIPTIONS
The volunteer journey consists of how a prospective volunteer finds SCORE, the application submission and interview processes, the on boarding process at the chapter level, training, and the continuing life cycle between SCORE and the volunteer thereafter.
This journey is composed of three different phases: Prospective, Provisional, and Active.
Included in the Volunteer Journey:
- Volunteer Application submission
- Volunteer Intake Coordinator role
- Volunteers as Interviewers
- Profile Overview
- Provisional Volunteer Training and On boarding
- Assigning a Coach [link should bring you to this section within article titled Provisional Volunteer Training & On boarding]
- On boarding with Coach [link should bring you to this section within article titled Provisional Volunteer Training & On boarding]
- Manual Updates Needed by the Coach [link should bring you to this section within article titled Provisional Volunteer Training & On boarding]
- Assign & Update Position & Training Classifications
- Extended Provisional On boarding Timeline [Link to Extend Provisional On boarding Timeline within Becoming a Provisional Volunteer article]
- Add/Edit Note to Provisional Volunteer’s Profile (Coach)
- Co-mentoring and event participation
- Profile management
- Annual Re certification
- Request a New Training Classification
- Manage Volunteer Status
- Sending an Email from a Contact Record
- Adding a Paid Admin
- Goal Management (On Hold)
The event journey includes the event creation, registration process, payment collection, attendee tracking and no-shows, and the post-event survey.
Included in the Event Journey:
- Event creation
- Overview of the Event List
- Modify an Event
- Registration: View, Update & Manually Add Event Registrants
- Cancelling an Event
- Attendee tracking
- Understanding the Post Event Process
CLIENT MENTORING JOURNEY
The Client Mentoring journey consists of how a client finds SCORE, the mentor matching and assignment process, how they receive SCORE services, and the gathering of feedback around their experience.
Included in the Client Mentoring Journey:
- Request a Mentor (Client/Mentor Matching)
- Managing the Client Intake Queue (Match a Mentor Request)
- Overview: Mentor Scheduling Tool
- Navigating to a Profile
- Overview of the Scheduling Tool
- Managing Availability in
- Booking an Appointment in
- Cancelling an Appointment in JRNI
- Rescheduling an Appointment in JRNI
- Managing Appointments in JRNI
- Handling Walk-ins
- Check-in Appointments / Mark Appointments Complete
- Mentor request management
- Session recording & editing
- Client feedback survey
For more information on these journeys please see our Product FAQs.
For more information on SCORE Engage, please visit the Support Center.
For questions about these journeys, contact the Engage Team.