During the process of prioritizing the system requirements and designing Engage, it became clear that our processes and the flow of information through the system naturally fell into three distinct categories which represent the core of SCORE’s business. We refer to these categories as constituent journeys.
CONSTITUENT JOURNEY TITLES
CONSTITUENT JOURNEY DESCRIPTIONS
The volunteer journey consists of how a prospective volunteer finds SCORE, the application submission and interview processes, the onboarding process at the chapter level, training, and the continuing life cycle between SCORE and the volunteer thereafter.
This journey is composed of three different phases: Prospective, Provisional, and Active.
Included in the Volunteer Journey:
- Volunteer Application submission
- Volunteer Intake Coordinator role
- Volunteers as Interviewers
- Profile Overview
- Provisional Volunteer Training and Onboarding
- Profile management
- Annual Recertification
- Request a New Training Classification
- Manage Volunteer Status
- Sending an Email from a Contact Record
- Adding a Paid Admin (Contractor)
The event journey includes the event creation, registration process, payment collection, attendee tracking and no-shows, and the post-event survey.
Included in the Event Journey:
- Event Creation
- Overview of the Event List
- Modify an Event
- Registration: View, Update & Manually Add Event Registrants
- Cancelling an Event
- Attendee Tracking
- Understanding the Post Event Process
CLIENT MENTORING JOURNEY
The Client Mentoring journey consists of how a client finds SCORE, the mentor matching and assignment process, how they receive SCORE services, and the gathering of feedback around their experience.
Included in the Client Mentoring Journey:
- Request a Mentor (Client/Mentor Matching)
- Managing the Client Intake Queue (Match a Mentor Request)
- Overview: The Engage Calendar
- Navigating to a Profile
- Overview of the Scheduling Tool
- Managing Availability in
- Booking an Appointment in
- Cancelling an Appointment in JRNI
- Rescheduling an Appointment in JRNI
- Managing Appointments in JRNI
- Handling Walk-ins
- Check-in Appointments / Mark Appointments Complete
- Mentor Request Management
- Session Recording & Editing
- Client Feedback Survey
For more information on these journeys please see our Product FAQs.
For more information on SCORE Engage, please visit the Support Center.
For questions about these journeys, contact the Engage Team.