Audience: Volunteer Intake Coordinator
When an applicant submits a duplicate application, a system notification is sent to SCORE Headquarters and to the applicant. The Chapter no longer needs to troubleshoot duplicate applications.
Applicant submits Duplicate application
Note: SCORE Chapters no longer need to identify duplicate applications.
- The Applicant submits an application.
- The SCORE Engage system checks the First Name, Last Name and Email listed on the application to identify is this is a duplicate application.
- If it is a duplicate application, the SCORE Engage system will not create a second application record in SCORE Engage.
- A system notification is sent to SCORE HQ that a duplicate application was submitted.
- A system notification is sent to the applicant letting them know that a duplicate application was submitted and not processed.