Audience: Volunteer Intake Coordinator
The Volunteer Intake Coordinator will be able to view applications submitted to their chapter. They will need to access each application and assign 2 Interviewers. Once the Interviewers are assigned, system notifications are sent to the Interviewers and the applicant. Once the interview takes place, the Interviewer is required to go into the system and enter interview details and their disposition. If the two Interviewers do not agree on the disposition (e.g., accept vs reject), the Volunteer Intake Coordinator will be notified, and a third Interviewer will be assigned.
Note: To view the full list of notifications for the Volunteer Journey, click here. (You must be signed into your @scorevolunteer.org account.)
Table of Contents:
- Access the Application
- Assign Interviewers
- Update the Interview & enter disposition
- What if the Interviewers are tied?
Access the Application
- Log in to Engage
- Select Applications- Need Action from the Home Page.
- Locate the application record that you want to review and select View.
- You are now able to view the Applicant’s record.
Policy change: Two Interviewers are now required. If 2 Interviewers are not assigned within 2 business days (48 hours) a notification is sent to the Volunteer Intake Coordinator reminding them to assign. Prospective volunteers are immediately notified when an Interviewer is assigned.
- From the prospective volunteer’s record, click the Assign Interviewers button.
- Select Interviewer 1 from the list and click Next.
- You will receive a system notification that Interviewer 1 has been updated for the applicant. Click Next.
- Select Interviewer 2 from the list and click Next.
5. You will receive a system notification that Interviewer 2 has been updated for the applicant. Click Finish.
Update the Interview & Enter Disposition
Business rule: Interviewers are now able to capture interview notes in SCORE Engage.
1. Interviews are conducted outside of SCORE Engage. Once completed, the Interviewer must login to the system and enter notes.
2. From the Home page, click Interviews- Need Action under the My Volunteer Onboarding section.
3. Click View on the interview record you would like to update.
4. Once in the record, select Update Interview.
5. Indicate the LinkedIn or Google research completed, enter the Meeting Date, Meeting Type, Comments, and Recommendation. Then, click Next.
NOTE: Once the recommendation is selected the record cannot be changed.
What If The Interviewers Are Tied?
Policy rule: If two Interviewer dispositions differ (1 accept/1 reject), the Volunteer Intake Coordinator is notified and assigns a third Interviewer.
- If the 2 Interviewers’ dispositions differ (e.g., 1 Accept/1 Reject), a notification will be sent to the Volunteer Intake Coordinator.
- The Volunteer Intake Coordinator will assign a third Interviewer.
- The disposition selected by the third Interviewer will break the tie.
Updating The Date Of The Interview
- From the Home page, click Interviews- Need Action under My Volunteer Onboarding section.
- Click View on the interview record you would like to update.
- Once in the record, select Update Interview.
4. Update the Meeting Date field, then click Next.
5. Click Finish.