Audience: Volunteer Intake Coordinator, Client Intake Coordinator, Event Manager
The Engage reports offer real-time reports and analytics and are highly customizable. The reports list records that you can display in rows and columns, and can be filtered, grouped, or displayed in a graphical chart. Users with access to the Engage reports also have the ability to save their customized reports in a folder that can be shared with others. This guide covers the steps on how to generate and customize a report in Engage.
Table of Contents:
- From the Engage home page, select Engage Reports under Reports.
- Click an available report to run it.
- On the report page, you can click Add Chart to display one.
- To print the report, click the drop down and select Export.
- Select your preferred format, then click Export. The report will then be downloaded to your local device. Open it to view and/or print as you would any other spreadsheet.
Customizing an Engage Report
- To save a copy of your report, click the drop-down arrow beside Edit and then select Save As.
- Enter a Report Name and click Save.
- To customize your report, click Edit.
- The Reports Builder allows you to modify the report according to fields, filters, and reorder columns.
- (A) Update Preview Automatically to see the changes in the Preview Pane.
- (B) Search select fields to display on the Fields pane.
- (C) Click Filters to set the view, time frame, and other custom filters to limit the data shown on the report.
- (D) Click Save & Run if you want to save the report and then run to see all the selected results.
- Click Run or (Save and Run) to see all the selected results.
View Saved Reports
- After accessing the Engage report from the homepage, you can view your saved reports by clicking Edit on the selected report.
- Then, select Close and the next page will show the saved reports page. Alternatively, while logged in to Engage, click this link to view your saved reports: Saved Reports URL
Available Reports in Engage