Co-mentors can be added at the time the original session is entered or when editing an existing session. See the steps below to learn how to add a co-mentor to a mentoring session.
Note: Engage will only allow you to edit a session within the current month. It locks the session after the 5th of the following month.
2) When adding a co-mentor to a session, select the Add A Co-Mentor button.
3) Search your co-mentor from the list and check the box to select them. Then click Next.
4) When you've successfully selected a co-mentor, you'll see this confirmation page. Click Next from here to proceed to the next step.
5) Add the hours for the co-mentor. When done, click Next.
6) You can add more co-mentors or edit the hours from this page. Or click Next when done adding a co-mentor.
Note: Mentors can add up to 4 co-mentors in a session. Co-mentors have access to see the session and can add a note to a mentoring session by following the steps in this guide.
7) Another confirmation window will notify you that you're done with the session creation process. The next pages will allow you to verify the client's information and/or business information.
8) Take a moment to verify the client's information on this page. Click Next to go to the next page.
9) This client business info page is only available if you answered YES to *Did the client start a new business? in the session notes page. Answer all the required fields here and click Next.
10) You're all done, so you can click Finish.