Co-mentors can be added at the time the original session is entered or by editing an existing session. Below are the steps in adding the co-mentor by editing an existing session.
Note: Engage will only allow you to edit a session within the current month. It locks the session after the 5th of the following month.
- Follow steps 1-10 of Recording a Mentoring Session. Or, if the session has already been created, follow the steps of Edit a Mentoring Session.
- Check the box to Add hours for Co-Mentor 1 and click Next.
- Search the Mentor Name on the field provided and press your Enter key (Windows) or Return key (Mac) or click the Next button on the lower right. You can also Search in Chapter, District, Region, our Outside Area from this same window. To be searchable in this co-mentoring search window, please make sure to update your profile by selecting YES on Serve Clients Outside of Local Area (see item 5 in this guide for additional info).
- Check the box next to the name of co-mentor then click Next.
- Click Next again on the confirmation window.
- Enter hours for the co-Mentor and click Next. If there is another co-mentor to be added, click the box to Update or Add Another Co-mentor. Otherwise, proceed to step 6 below.
- You will then be asked to review the client’s information for accuracy. Please review the client’s demographic information and make updates to any inaccurate information. Then click Next.
- Then, also review client's business information on the next page. Once you have completed the review and provided updates, click Next.
- You have successfully edited the session and can click Finish.