Audience: Event Manager
Recreating an event can be setup in Engage using the Clone feature. Cloning an event will copy all the details except the Webinar Information so, make sure to change the Start Date and Time, Close Registration (if applicable), and Early Bird Discount Date (if applicable).
How to Clone An Event
1) When logged in to Engage, select Events from the homepage.
2) Select the past event you wish to clone by clicking the name of the event.
3) Click on the drop-down arrow and select Clone.
4) Now, you can edit the Start Date and Time and End Date and Time and your Event Status to Draft. Also, scroll down to the other event details you may want to modify or review using the scroll bar on the right e.g. Close Registration on Date, Early Bird Discount Date, etc.
If you are missing the scroll bar, please review the Best Practices for Mac Users. When done, click the Save button.
- Note: When using the Zoom Webinar Integration Tool, you do not have to remove the webinar details since the Webinar URL will be automatically removed after saving the cloned event. We suggest replacing the webinar password to keep the password unique to the cloned event.
5) After editing the cloned event details, you'll get a window to upload a new image for the event. Click Upload Files or drag and drop file. Then, click Next.
6) The next window will allow you to add a SCORE Workshop Presenter. Select Yes if adding one during the creation or you can always modify the event later to add the Workshop Presenter. Click Next. Click No if you are not adding any workshop presenters at this time.
Note: If you are looking at how to add a Non-SCORE Workshop Presenter, please click here.
6a) Search the presenter by typing their first or last name and click their name from the results. Then, click Next.
6b) If you want to add more SCORE Workshop Presenters and you can select Yes or No and then click Next.
7) When applicable, upload documents or other file resources related to the event here. Click the Upload Files button or drag and drop the file. Then, click Next.
Note: These files are only stored on this event page and will not be sent out to the registrants/attendees. To share any event materials to your audience, please send it from the chapter's Constant Contact account.
8) On the last window, you'll get the confirmation message that you've successfully created an event. Click Finish and you're done!