Audience: Event Manager
When canceling an event, the following are expected:
- Event Managers should enter a cancellation reason and set the event status to Cancel
- Event Managers should change the start and end date to the current date when canceling a past event
- Engage will send out the cancelation email to SCORE workshop presenters added to the event and registrants
- Engage will set all registrants to Cancelled
Note: To view the full list of notifications for the Event Journey, click here. (You must be signed into your @scorevolunteer.org account.)
Note: When canceling an event, a cancellation reason is required.
1) From the Home Page, select Events - Last 90 Days. Note: Other list views can also be used here: Upcoming, Need Action, Completed.
2) Then, select the event from the list.
3) Click Edit on the event record page.
4) Change the Event Status to Canceled. Enter a Cancel Reason. Then, Save all the changes. When canceling a past event, Engage will prompt you to change the start and end date and time so select the current date/time to allow you to process the cancelation.
Note: Workshop presenters and registrants will receive an email notification about the event cancelation.
5) In addition to the notification email sent out to registrants, their status will be updated to Canceled.
Article is closed for comments.