Audience: Event Manager
Situations may arise where an event needs to be canceled. To cancel an event, the Event Manager needs to access the event record and change the event status to ‘canceled’. A reason must be provided to save the change. Once the status of the event has been updated to ‘canceled’, email notifications will be sent to all registrants and the Workshop Presenter(s). Additionally, all registrants’ statuses will be updated to ‘canceled’.
Note: for anything that is new/has changed
- From the Home Page, select Events.
- From the event list, select your event.
- Once on the Event Record, click the Edit.
- Change the Event Status to Canceled using the drop down field.
- You will not be able to save the change until you enter a Cancel Reason. Then hit Save.
- Once the event has been canceled, a notification will be sent to all registrants and their status will be updated to canceled.
- All Workshop Presenters will also receive an email notification of the event cancellation.