Affected System: Engage
Date Issue Reported/Deteccted: 12/01/22
Resolution Phase: Resolved 04/03/23
Open Issue/Enhancements Sheet: SCORESF-762
Description of Issue:
Direct Mentoring Requests are not being sent back to the Chapter's Client Intake queue automatically when the mentor does not accept/decline the mentoring request within (5) business days. The system used to automatically reassign mentoring requests back to the client intake queue if the mentor did not accept/decline the mentoring request within (5) business days. This is no longer working as described. We first noticed this issue on Dec. 1st, 2022.
Interim Action from the Help Desk/SCORE HQ
- We are manually transferring requests fro any chapter with fewer than seven cases and added a note on the record. The note explained the issue and when it will be fixed.
- For any chapters with more than seven cases, we contacted all of their CICs to let them know before we auto-reassigned them to the chapter intake queue (We ran a script identical to the reassignment logic In place).
Recommendation: For CICs
While our developers are working on a resolution for this issue, CIC also has the option to create a customize list to view Assigned-Pending Direct Mentoring Request cases only.
1. From the homepage, select Chapter Requests Assigned/Not Counseled list.
2. Clone the list.
3. Add Direct Request filter and edit Assignment Status to show Assigned-Pending and Pending Reassignment only.
4. Add another column view by clicking the gear icon and select Select Fields to Display and add Assignment Status.
5. Then you can view the request case and assign/reassign accordingly.
Examples of Customised List Views and Settings