Client impact handouts are developed in March of each year based on the Client Engagement Survey results.
**Reminder: Please update any national statistics you are using in your marketing materials, on the SCORE website, or otherwise to reflect the current FY21 numbers.**
Ideas for using Impact Sheets and Local Impact Data
- Impact Data Press Release Template - This customizable press release is designed to showcase your chapter’s FY21 client impact data: the number of volunteers in your chapter, the number of new businesses started, the number of non-owner jobs created and the number of chapter services provided.
- View examples of how to use this resource with local media in our SCORE Media Training series. See how SCORE North Dakota used the data in their local Bismarck Tribune feature here.
- Social media features - If your chapter is in the Hi-Per Local Program we share our national impact on all chapter outlets. Your local social media chair can add more local stats as well in separate postings!
- Update your chapter website with local impact stats.
- Share your local impact with funders when using SCORE's Fundraising toolkit.
- Share with your Local Representatives!
2021 Client Impact
NOTICE: As of 4/21/2022 we noticed an error in our calculations of percentage female and minority clients served in 2021. The below impact sheets have been updated with this new information:
Of SCORE's 2021 Client Base:
63% were women
47% were minorities
View national, state, and chapter-level handouts for the 2021 Client Engagement Survey here:
- Chapters 1-100
- Chapters 101-200
- Chapters 201-300
- Chapters 301-400
- Chapters 401-500
- Chapters 501-600
- Chapters 601-700
- Chapters 701-1000