View Webinar Review Held March 2022
The 2020 Client Engagement Survey was conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers and funded by the SCORE Foundation.
Please follow the NEW PORTAL link and directions below to view Chapter-level Survey Reports.
Username: The firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, Chapter 0031 username: email@example.com.
When you log in:
- Select the survey report. Options include Client survey, Volunteer survey, Exit survey and Onboarding.
- Select a year.
- Select "chapter hierarchy".
The SCORE Client Engagement Index is the composite average for:
- I would recommend SCORE to friends or associates
- Based on my experience, I would return to SCORE if I needed further support
- SCORE is truly Client-oriented
- SCORE is a name I can always trust
- SCORE is important to my success
A series of service driver statements were included in the survey to correlate against the Client Engagement Index:
- My mentor comes to our session(s) willing to listen and understand my needs.
- My mentor takes time to accurately assess my current situation
- My mentor and their advice are relevant to my business today
- I can be myself when working with my Mentor.
My mentor treats me with respect.
Survey items are a combination of 5-point scale (5 being Strongly Agree), Yes/No and multiple choice.
“Agree Score” is the percent of responses that are a 4 or 5 (Agree and Strongly Agree) on a 5-point scale. The higher the reported Agree Score, the more favorable the result.