All Chapters: Event Promotion via Facebook
For chapters in the full Chapter Social Media Program, the 15th of each month is the deadline to post all online workshops on your chapter website for them to be added to Facebook for the following month. The Hiper team will create Facebook events using the information published on each chapter’s score.org website (workshops section) by that date, using the event details and links provided by the chapter on their website. It takes the Hiper team 1-2 weeks to create and publish posted events for each chapter and schedule the corresponding reminder posts.
Please note that if your event is canceled or changed on your chapter website or via Engage, you must still notify Hiper for changes to be reflected on Facebook. Please email email@example.com with event updates.
Hiper will not create Facebook event posts for pinned events on your chapter website that are hosted by other chapters, unless your chapter is a co-host. However, you are welcome to share other chapter events on your chapter Facebook page at your discretion.
Pilot Chapters: Event Promotion via Google Business Profile and LinkedIn
For chapters in the Event Promotion Pilot, the Hiper team will create Google Business Profile “events” and LinkedIn "events" for a test group of up to 10 chapters. The performance of these events will be compared to the performance of Facebook “events.” During the pilot period, Google, LinkedIn and Facebook events will be created and tracked for the 10 pilot chapters. The data and results from these approaches will be compared and will inform the go-forward strategy for Q2-Q4 FY23.
How will we measure the success of the pilot?
- Avg organic impression per workshop event, Google vs. Facebook vs. LinkedIn
- Avg organic clicks or responses per workshop event, Google vs. Facebook vs. LinkedIn
- Website goal completions for workshop “Register Now” button clicks (tracked via UTM parameters) between Google vs. Facebook vs. LinkedIn
How did we choose which chapters will participate?
- Mix of medium to large chapters as defined by total services in FY22.
- Smaller chapters were not considered because they often don’t host local workshops consistently every month.
- Representation of diverse regions.
- Consistently publishes workshops each month on their score.org website.
- Claimed and verified Google Business Profile.
- Google review rating of over 4.0.
- Not participating in paid ad workshop campaigns for Q1 FY23.
Chapters selected for the pilot have been contacted regarding involvement.
Looking for more information about Chapter Social Media? Return to the Support Center.
Still have a question? Our social media team is here to provide additional guidance as needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.