To support your chapter’s efforts at the local level, SCORE HQ provides free, centralized social media content publishing, profile management and more for your chapter to drive brand awareness, engagement and improvements in measurable business metrics.
The FY23 Chapter Social Media program support funded by SCORE HQ includes:
- Free access to SOCi – a social media management dashboard and publishing tool.
- Syncing accurate chapter data to 120 networks like Google to improve local organic search rankings.
- Online client review monitoring and response management.
- Localized content publishing (view content calendar here) to chapter Facebook Pages, Google Business Profiles and LinkedIn Company Pages.
- Local event/workshop promotion: ALL chapter workshops posted to Facebook. [Learn more here.]
- Real-time social media reporting for all channels connected to SOCi.
- Monthly webinar for chapter volunteers to review program results, share best practices and ask questions.
- Ticketing system to triage questions through dedicated email: email@example.com.
**NEW: Download a visual guide of the FY23 Chapter Social Media Program changes here.
View the FY2023 Full Social Media Program Overview here.
Looking for more information about Chapter Social Media? Return to the Support Center.
Still have a question? Our social media team is here to provide additional guidance as needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.