Public Relations Resources
Establish relationships with local media and key stakeholders to build awareness of SCORE.
- How to Create a Local Media List
- How to Build and Maintain Media Relationships
- Press Release Templates
- What Makes a Good News Story?
- Perfecting Your Media Pitch
- How to follow-up with a phone call to a TV Newsroom
- Identifying Local Spokespersons for Your Chapter
- You’ve Got the Interview! Now What?
- SCORE’s 10 Tips for Talking to Reporters
- Tips for Interview Talking Points
- What if You Don’t Know How to Answer a Reporter’s Question?
- SCORE Media Talking Points
- How to Build on Your Foundation and Keep Growing Media Relationships
- The Importance of Keeping Your Media Spokesperson List Updated
- Uplifting Your Media Successes on Social Media
- How to Identify Other Media Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Press Release Questions
- Media Training Webinars
- Be a SCORE Media Spokesperson
- Media Resources on SCORE.org
- Event/ Photo/ Video Release Form