In an effort to identify contacts within each chapter that are responsible for chapter social media, SCORE HQ created a new Social Media Chair role in Engage in 2022. If you have not already designated someone as your Social Media Chair in Engage, please take the time to do so as soon as possible.
For more information on how to assign / update a position, click here.
Chapter Social Media Chairs Functional Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Building SCORE Online Community
- Chapter Social Media Account Management
- Audience Engagement
- Content Creation -Success Stories, Mentor Spotlights, etc.
- Optional Paid Social Media Campaigns Opt-In
- Social Media Analytics Dashboard Review
Depending on the volunteer bandwidth at your chapter, the person(s) serving as your social media chair might also be your marketing chair, events chair or other member of chapter leadership.
Looking for more information about Chapter Social Media? Return to the Support Center.
Still have a question? Our social media team is here to provide additional guidance as needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.