The SCORE Association may not utilize project resources to provide counseling and mentoring services to any concern that:
- Is other than small;
- Is based in a foreign country;
- Is engaged in any activity that is illegal under federal, state, or local law or that can reasonably be determined to support or facilitate any activity that is illegal under federal, state, or local law;
- Derives more than one-third of its gross annual revenue from legal gambling activities;
- Presents live performances of a prurient sexual nature or derives more than a de minimus amount of revenue from the sale of products or services of a prurient sexual nature; and
- Is not organized for profit (Exception: To the extent it does not negatively impact the goals or milestones established under this Award or detract from its core purpose, the SCORE Association may use project resources to counsel non-profit organizations that devote a significant portion of their activities to assisting entrepreneurs.
This is per the FY20 Terms and Conditions of the SBA grant in support of SCORE activities.