SCORE Volunteer Onboarding Guidelines
Click here to view the SCORE Volunteer Onboarding Guidelines. These guidelines walk you through all aspects of the program and the resources available to ensure its successful implementation. If you have questions about these guidelines, contact Kathryn Kelly at email@example.com.
You can mark each volunteer profile with the appropriate classification of mentor, subject matter expert, workshop presenter, or volunteer. This will also show on the Chapter Volunteer Roster Report. Details on how to classify volunteers can be found here in this article, Classifying Volunteers.
- Click to download Volunteer Onboarding Checklist (PDF and XLSX).
- Download the full guidelines in PDF.
- PDFs versions of the SCORE onboarding modules can be used for visually-impaired Provisionals. The PDFs can be used in various screen reader software to enable the visually impaired. PDFs of the modules can be accessed here.
Onboarding Program Webinars
Throughout FY19, SCORE Headquarters' Onboarding Team hosted monthly webinars to share learnings and resources as well as allow for questions about the program. The team hosted 8 webinars and the recordings can be found below. These can be great resources to review with your chapter to ensure the successful adoption and implementation of SCORE's new onboarding program.
- Recruiting Tools: Learn How to Leverage the New Onboarding Guidelines and Classifications to Boost Recruiting - April 18, 2019
- Train to the Role: A Critical Success Factor- March 21, 2019
- Match the Volunteer and the Opportunity: A Critical Success Factor- Feb 21, 2019
- The Critical Success Factor of Moving Quickly & Resources - Jan 17, 2019
- The Critical Success Factor of Coaches & Resources - Dec 13, 2018
- Change Leadership and Implementing the Onboarding Program & Resources - Nov 15, 2018
- An Overview of the Onboarding Program & Resources - Oct 17, 2018