Dear <New Volunteer Name>
Thank you so much for joining SCORE! We are happy to have you on board as a volunteer to share your expertise and help small businesses succeed. Your dedication is crucial to helping your community, and America, grow.
Now that you are a part of our organization, there are a few important items for you to review. These can all be found in the volunteers-only section of our website, the Support Center.
Your username is: <svo email address>
To create your own password: Please click here: https://core.score.org/user/password and enter <svo email address>
NOTE: This password is temporary. An email with a temporary link will be sent to your <svo email address> account. Just click that link and you will be brought to the correct page to enter a new password. Please be sure to confirm it and click Save.
To access the Support Center, please go to core.score.org/user
If you cannot log in, or if you encounter any other technical issues, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Once in the Support Center, you must complete several critical steps before your Chapter Leader can fully approve your status as a volunteer. Each of these must be completed within 90 days of receiving this email.
Please be sure to:
- Comply with the National SCORE Code of Ethics and Conduct, To do this, complete the SCORE Code of Ethics and Conduct online learning module. Click on the SCORE Training button on the homepage when you log in, or click here: https://volunteer.score.org/my-score/welcome/training.
- Complete all of the New Volunteer Training. We offer a suite of onboarding modules to acquaint you with SCORE, volunteer expectations, mentors skill building, and the tools and technology we use to impact client success. Click on the SCORE Training button on the homepage when you log in or click here: https://volunteer.score.org/my-score/welcome/training.
- Update your Volunteer Profile to be a resource for other volunteers and help SCORE continue to be one, strong nationwide organization supporting each other's efforts on the ground
- Learn how to create and optimize your mentor profile with the tools available here: https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/sections/360005563073-Volunteer-Profile.
- Review the SCORE Operating Manual under the Volunteer Support category by clicking here: https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/articles/360036013334-SCORE-Operating-Manual-SOM-.
- Review the Support Center to familiarize yourself with the educational resources, marketing support tools, forms and other helpful information during your time with SCORE.
If you have any questions whatsoever during your training period, please do not hesitate to contact the Volunteer Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-634-0245. Again, we thank you for your willingness to give back to such a worthwhile cause. Your knowledge will help others achieve their dreams.
Keep your eyes open for a welcome packet, which will be sent to you in the mail, with more information about your membership.
Again, thank you for joining SCORE!