The development of uniform policy and procedures for chapter treasury operations provides consistent on-boarding and training of treasurers, reduces risk for the overall organization, improves insights into financials of the organization to better support accounting and fundraising.
Accounting is holding weekly calls on Tuesdays at 2pm EDT to walk chapters through Intacct live and to answer questions related to accounting as time allows. The Zoom platform allows for regular call-ins and the ability to share screens.
Register at: https://tinyurl.com/SCOREACCT9
Information on upcoming webinars and past webinar notes can be found here: https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/articles/360052069654-Treasurer-Tuesday-Webinars
Available resources include:
- Take a tour of the Chapter Dashboard in Intacct.
- Chapter Accounting Policies and Procedures.
- Run Payment Activity Reports in Constant Contact.
Recent Accounting Webinars
- Using Intacct.
- Restricted vs Unrestricted & Accelerated Rollout of Centralized Accounting.
- To access the powerpoint slides - click here.
- How to make Deposits into Bank of America.
- Paypal Nation.
Procedures for Centralized Accounting
- Procedures for Chapter Use of PayPal Using Constant Contact
- Procedures for Chapter Use of PayPal Using Paypal Buttons
- Procedures for Making and Reporting Deposits for Bank of America
- Procedures for Submitting Bills to HQ for Payment
- Procedures for Chapter Use of Intacct (with new Action UI)
Accounting COVID Resources
Financial Guidance on Cancelling SCORE Workshops - If you are working to cancel venue contracts, please see our legal guidance above of what steps to take.
Postponed or Cancelled Workshops Spreadsheet - Use this to document every event you are cancelling with the projected number of attendees and revenue. Share it back with email@example.com. We will use this to track and share with Congress and SBA as we work to make sure SCORE chapters have the funds they need to operate through the COVID-19 time period.
SCORE Workshop Refund Request by Check - If you are offering refunds and the funds are no longer in PayPal (transferred to the chapter’s checking account) or the money was collected by check or cash, please complete this form and we will issue refund checks as quickly as possible.
Chapter Refunds in PayPal - Here are instructions for how to provide refunds directly through your Chapter PayPal account.