Centralizing accounting functions will reduce the burden on SCORE chapter chairs and treasurers moving forward, related to reporting requirements and bookkeeping and clerical duties, while chapters maintain control over how, when, and where they spend and raise their monies. The development of uniform policy and procedures for chapter treasury operations provides consistent on-boarding and training of treasurers, reduces risk for the overall organization, improves insights into financials of the organization to better support accounting and fundraising.
Accounting is holding weekly calls on Tuesdays at 2pm EDT to walk chapters through Intacct live and to answer questions related to accounting as time allows. The Zoom platform allows for regular call-ins and the ability to share screens.
Register at: https://tinyurl.com/SCOREACCT9
Information on upcoming webinars and past webinar notes can be found here: https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/articles/360052069654-Treasurer-Tuesday-Webinars
Available resources include:
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Take a tour of the Chapter Dashboard in Intacct.
- Chapter Accounting Policies and Procedures.
- Run Payment Activity Reports in Constant Contact.
Recent Accounting Webinars
- Using Intacct.
- Restricted vs Unrestricted & Accelerated Rollout of Centralized Accounting.
- To access the powerpoint slides - click here.
- How to make Deposits into Bank of America.
- Paypal Nation.
Procedures for Centralized Accounting
- Procedures for Chapter Use of PayPal Using Constant Contact
- Procedures for Chapter Use of PayPal Using Paypal Buttons
- Procedures for Making and Reporting Deposits for Bank of America
- Procedures for Submitting Bills to HQ for Payment
- Procedures for Chapter Use of Intacct (with new Action UI)