SUBMITTING BILLS FOR PAYMENT
As part of the Centralized Accounting, all chapter bills are processed and paid by Headquarters (HQ) using the cloud bill payment service, Bill.com, which syncs with the Sage Intacct Accounting system several times daily. Please read the Full Guide as well review the Chapter Accounting Policies and Procedures Section VIII. EXPENDITURES/ USES OF FUNDS.
Bills are to be submitted for payment to HQ with the following information to be processed without delay:
- Chapter or District or Region name and number being charged
- Detailed purpose (list of attendees and the agenda is required for all meetings with meal expenses
- Funding from which to pay if it isn’t the National Allocation i.e. local funds or a Field Grant – (unrestricted or unallowable expense such as alcohol, swag, gifts, scholarships and fundraising expenses should be from local funds, if the chapter specifies this upfront, then no further communication will be necessary)
- If it is to be coded to a special activity (if applicable, most chapters do not have activity codes)
- Chapter chair or designee approval with name and title (legible – can be on the email sending it in from the chair)
- W-9 for any vendors that are not a corporation not submitted before to HQ (Annual requirement)
Check the Bills Register Report in Sage Intacct within a week to confirm the bills were processed.
Please see Volunteer Reimbursement Expense Report & Check Request Form 14 with
Please sign in to leave a comment.