Portfolio of chapter website samples: https://ecropolis.com/score-services/
$200/mo- Unlimited service and support
Ecropolis’ mission as a SCORE approved vendor is to enhance, update, maintain and support SCORE Chapter websites and contribute to SCORE’s overall Web communications strategy in its efforts to improve, increase, and promote SCORE services and brand.
- Design, Development and CMS Administration: Priority service and support of chapter website; including requested updates and changes as directed by chapter leadership. The scope of work includes creative services, content management and editorial services along with general troubleshooting and general oversight for the health of the website. Ecropolis can push the edge and offer advanced services that extend the functionality of the CMS without falling outside of SCORE’s brand guidelines and best practices. Our unlimited plan includes integration and support for our custom marketing and user-experience widgets; for example a popup announcing an event or alternatively one of our email collector widgets.
- Phone Email/Support: High priority-email and phone support for anything related to the chapter website.
- Full-Service Digital Agency: Access to a full suite of services including graphic design /creative services, content creation & authoring, front-end website development SEO and strategic consulting. (Note: These services may incur additional cost if out of scope.)
- View examples of our work and take a look at our process.
Fern S. White
Creative Development + SCORE Brand
Monthly Retainer options below or hourly 50/hr rate.
- Price is negotiable based upon Chapter requirements and contract duration
- Email support + phone and documentation available
$225/mo for 5 hours + $50/hr add
$600/mo for 15 hours + $40/hr add
$1050/mo for 30 hours + $35/hr add
$1500/mo for 50 hours + $35/hr add
OR flat fee $500/mo with a 3-month minimum
Services offered include, but not limited to:
- Development, Maintenance, Updates to Chapter Website
- Review Chapter analytics to compile Chapter Keyword & keyword phrases
- Implement Chapter keywords into the website to improve organic SEO
- Web enhancements including graphic design, site navigation, content structure
- Augment or manage Chapter Social Media postings and campaigns to help promote paid search results and integrate best practices into the organic SEO for the website
- Chapter Website training
- Review Website and Social media Analytics and propose recommendations
- Constant Contact campaign/event creation and email campaigns
Reference: OrangeCounty.score.org + more provided upon request. Experience in English and Spanish sites.
Background: SCORE Chapter websites, small business assistance and web development, Art Design education and experience in the industry; IBM Creative Services and World Wide Marketing developing website design, compelling content, integrative social media campaigns, SEO tactics, Analytics review and continual improvement techniques, marketing and sales.
firstname.lastname@example.org (301) 455-5000
Services by the Hour: $25/hour (2 hour minimum)
Ongoing Website Maintenance: $200/month
- Website content updates
- Weekly or daily homepage updates
- Promotion of upcoming events on website
- Creation of new web pages
- Photos/images refresh
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to help increase website visitor traffic
- Recommend & implement website features & improvements
- Work with SCORE national office to troubleshoot and resolve website issues
Reference Site: www.joistreammedia.com/score/