Price is negotiable based upon Chapter needs.
General support rate: $90/hr. with a 1 hour minimum
$300/mo- 4 hrs + $75/hr add
$650/mo- 10 hrs + $65/hr add
$1200/mo- 20 hrs + $60/hr add
- Each of these tier packages provides a lower hourly cost for starting with a higher monthly base commitment.
- Email support in addition to phone and video-based support.
- Bill in 1/2 hour increments.
- Services include content management, training, consulting and basic HTML/CSS within the limitations of the CMS, as well as, SCORE's branding guide.
- Provide assistance and support with third party services such as Constant Contact
Fern S. White
$50/hr. with a 1 hour minimum
Or Monthly Retainer:
- $225/mo for 5 hours + $50/hr add
- $600/mo for 15 hours + $40/hr add
- $1050/mo for 30 hours + $35/hr add
- $1500/mo for 50 hours + $35/hr add
- OR flat fee $500/mo with a 3 month minimum
- Development, Maintenance, Updates to Chapter Website
- Review Chapter analytics to compile Chapter Keyword & keyword phrases
- Implement Chapter keywords into website to improve organic SEO
- Web enhancements including graphic design, site navigation, content structure
- Augment or manage Chapter Social Media postings and campaigns to help promote paid search results and integrate best practices into the organic SEO for the website
- Chapter Website training
- Review Website and Social media Analytics and propose recommendations
Reference: OrangeCounty.score.org + more provided upon request.
All Inclusive: $499/mo
• Maintenance and updates
• Assist with web enhancements, including graphic design, site navigation, and the layout of content
• Create visual concepts that match the content and the image within SCORE brand
• Ensure site is easy to navigate
• Assist with Search Engine Optimization, traffic flow, and web marketing to help increase site visitors
• Manage chapter goals, including organic optimization, blog implementation, link-building
• Develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve traffic, content, on-page and off-page optimization elements
• Manage day-to-day SCORE webmaster relationships with conference calls, screen sharing, and troubleshooting
Reference Site: www.joistreammedia.com
• Content Management (the equivalent of the Webmaster role) - $60/hr
Services include posting and editing content, photo optimization, performing SEO (i.e. keyword identification), information architecture and content strategy
• Front-end Development - $80/hr
• Translation/Localization - Estimated per project. Services include localization of content to the target language and culture, including professional translation, media resource localization and target market SEO
Reference Site: Yula.io
$175/month for any work
1. Unlimited changes to the website
2. Monthly email newsletter
3. Posting of three articles per week on Twitter
4. Posting of workshops and webinars on Twitter
Webmaster for SCORE TriCounty. We recently created a mini website for Women’s Symposium 2018.
Customized and localized marketing also available: Develop personal connections with business owners and leaders in the area.
Reference: I do joint ventures with TCN Network of Pottstown, which provides services to the non-profit organizations in this region. We promote SCORE TriCounty through this joint venture.