You can watch the following instructional video to learn how to add a hero banner block to a landing page: Add a Hero Banner block.
You can also follow the written instructions below.
How to add a hero banner block on a landing page:
- Login with your Webmaster credentials.
- Navigate to your chapter website.
- Move your cursor to the left side of your screen and click on Content.
- Hover over Add Content.
- Click Add Page, and a blank page will appear.
- Click Layout in the webmaster menu to get to where our block editor is.
- When you're on this page, a section will appear.
- Click on Add Block inside the section.
- Click on Hero Banner.
- Add a title in the Title section.
- You can toggle whether you want the title to display or not.
- To add an image, click on Add Media.
- Click on Choose File.
- Select your image.
- Always add Alternative Text to a new image.
- Ensure that the image is cropped appropriately.
- Click Save.
- Click Insert selected.
- Add an optional Subheading.
- Add your calls to action URLs in the Calls to Action block. You can add internal and external links.
- Add a Link Text. This is what the button will display.
- Click Add Block.