Details, examples, pricing and more: https://ecropolis.com/score-services/
$200/mo- Unlimited service and support
Ecropolis also offers email marketing and full event management with marketing support.
(Full pricing table)
Ecropolis’ mission as a SCORE approved vendor is to enhance, update, maintain and support SCORE Chapter websites and contribute to SCORE’s overall Web communications strategy in its efforts to improve, increase, and promote SCORE services and brand.
- Design, Development and CMS Administration: Priority service and support of chapter website; including requested updates and changes as directed by chapter leadership. The scope of work includes creative services, content management and editorial services along with general troubleshooting and general oversight for the health of the website. Ecropolis can push the edge and offer advanced services that extend the functionality of the CMS without falling outside of SCORE’s brand guidelines and best practices. Our unlimited plan includes integration and support for our custom marketing and user-experience widgets; for example a popup announcing an event or alternatively one of our email collector widgets.
- Phone Email/Support: High priority-email and phone support for anything related to the chapter website. Ecropolis has a help-desk and ticketing system to ensure all issues have complete visibility for our team and yours.
- Full-Service Digital Agency: Access to a full suite of services including graphic design /creative services, content creation & authoring, front-end website development SEO and strategic consulting. (Note: These services may incur additional cost if out of scope.)
- View examples of our work and take a look at our process.
email@example.com | 828.595.3100
$20/hr or $200/mo – for any of the services listed below.
$15/hr or $150/mo maintenance.
Design, Development & Campaign Services adhering to SCORE Branding:
- Development, Maintenance, Updates to Chapter Website, pages, images
- Enhancements including graphic design, site navigation, and content
- Manage or augment Chapter social media postings and campaigns to help drive client and volunteer acquisition
- Chapter website Administrator training
- Constant Contact campaign/event creation and email campaigns
- SEO implementation
- Documentation and Constant Contact Newsletters
Same day email response
Additional SCORE chapter websites and pages as well as Chapter chairs and District Manager names provided upon request. English and Spanish landing pages.
Credentials: SCORE Chapter websites, small business web development, Art & Design degree and experience in the industry; IBM Creative Services and Worldwide Marketing website design/development, manager/developer, content and development teams, PMP certification, paralegal degree.