The social media webinars are held on the third Wednesday of every month at 2:00 PM EST.
Join SCORE's Social Media team for an hour of learning how to better manage your chapter's social media pages.
If interested in attending, please register at:
If you have questions about the Hi-Per program or your chapter's social media presence, please create a ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view monthly webinar recordings and associated presentation slides below:
- November 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
Hi-Per Local, SCORE's social media vendor, prepared a detailed overview of the FY22 social media program (funded by SCORE HQ) and what optional ad campaigns your chapter can opt into. They also reviewed metrics and took the time to answer questions throughout the webinar.
- October 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
During this webinar, Hiper provided an FY21 year in review including social media marketing program support funded by SCORE HQ, key program performance metrics and the analytics dashboard to measure performance and how to access it. Additional updates included training on how to use UTM codes and a look at November marketing campaign themes.
- Year-to-date program performance was first reviewed, with a notable 20% lift in website traffic as compared to last fiscal year. October key messaging themes were also discussed and HQ will be focusing on National Women Small Business Month, Cyber Security Month, and the newly updated SCORE for Hispanic Entrepreneurs Resource Hub. In addition, Q1 FY22 ad campaign packages are available for chapters to opt into through September 20th.
- August 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
This webinar was kicked off by sharing FY21 program performance metrics to date. We also discussed Google & Facebook review monitoring & response management - sharing some dos and don'ts on when to engage/respond. Q1 FY22 ad campaign options were also presented, as well as September messaging themes.
- July 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
With the HQ Marketing and External Relations Teams focusing on Marketing Planning and Resources throughout the month of July, Hi-Per Local discussed how to leverage Google My Business to increase awareness, best practices on getting chapter reviews on Google and Facebook, and Facebook engagement tips. FY21 program performance metrics were also reviewed, with Q&A at the end of the presentation.
- June 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
Hi-Per Local reviewed what all is included in the social media program, FY21 program performance metrics, and shared how to gain access, login, and read data through their digital marketing reporting dashboards.
- May 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
This month we started off by reviewing program performance key metrics, as well as planning for Q4 FY21. Then we discussed tips for increasing social media engagement. There was time at the end of the presentation for a great Q&A session.
- April 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
This month we will start off with a general program update as well as performance metrics. We will also go over some chapter digital marketing resources that can be found on the Support Center. We finish up with the Quarter 4 Opt-in campaigns.
- March 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
In this month's webinar, hear about FY21 reports, issues with the January and February data reports, Q4 Opt-in campaign deadlines, social media calendar overview, SCORE Marketing resources and where to find them, as well as SCORE updates from HQ.
- February 2021 - No Recording | Download the Slides
In this webinar, learn about an issue with the January reports, optional paid ad campaigns for Q4 FY2021, how to share local success stories on your social media channels, and more.
- January 2021 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
During this webinar, we looked at program performance from FY21, shared tips for how to increase engagement on your social media pages, and shared our updated paid advertising options for quarter 3.
- December 2020 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides | Q2 Campaign Overview
On this call, we looked at program performance from FY21, shared top-performing posts from November, and provided training and best practices on Google My Business.
- November 2020 - View Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
In this webinar, we looked at program performance from FY21, provided training on how to navigate/utilize the Hiper dashboard for reporting, and reviewed ad campaign options for FY21.
- October 2020 - View the Webinar Recording | Download the Slides
In the first social media webinar of this fiscal year, we looked at program performance from FY20, introduced program enhancements and services for FY21, and shared NEW ad campaign options for FY21.