First step is to verify that your scorevolunteer.org account is set up to allow the connection:
Make sure that you have enabled POP3 and/or IMAP. Please go to the Google link below using your browser:
Log in using your email and password.
Once logged in, you will see a gear picture in the right top corner. Click on that and choose settings.
On the Menu tab, click "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" scroll down to POP or IMAP (whichever you wish to use) and choose to Enable. Don't forget to click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Then follow these steps:
- Open Outlook and select File.
- Click the Add Account button on the Account Information page.
- In the Add New Account window, select the option to Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
4. On the next page, select Internet E-mail and click Next.
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings page, enter the following information for each section and click Next.
a. User Information:
i. Your Name
ii. Your scorevolunteer.org email address
b. Server Information:
i. From the Account Type dropdown, select IMAP.
ii. Incoming Mail Server: imap.gmail.com
iii. Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.gmail.com
c. Logon Information:
i. User Name: Your scorevolunteer.org email address
ii. Password: Your scorevolunteer.org password
d. Click More Settings…
e. Click the Outgoing Server tab and select the option to Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
f. Click the Advanced tab and enter the following server information.
i. Incoming server (IMAP): 993
ii. Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
g. Click OK.
h. Click Next.
6. Your @scorevolunteer.org email account is now connected to your Outlook email account.