1. Click below to “Download SCORE Zoom Virtual Background Images”
2. A new tab will open that will let you look at/choose different background options. You can Click the title beside the picture to make it bigger and to view and/or download it to your computer.
3. Once you open the background of your choice, click the “Download” button in the upper right hand corner. Your computer will file the picture in your “Downloads” folder saved to your computer.
4. Go back to your browser and go to www.zoom.us/profile to open zoom.
5. In the upper right corner, click on the triangle next to “Host a Meeting”
6. Choose “With Video On” (You may also need to click “Launch Meeting” or “Join Meeting” from a pop-up window)
7. In zoom, go to the ^ symbol on the bottom left hand side next to the Video icon, click it, and choose “Choose Virtual Background”
8. Once a settings window pops up, on the left hand side select “Backgrounds & Filters”.
9. Click the + sign on the right hand side about midway down the page and choose “Add Image”
10. A window will pop up and you will need to go to “Downloads” and double click on the newest item that should say “SCORE Virt_Background…” or something similar.
11. You should now have the virtual background as an option in your Zoom window (and it may even appear behind your picture already!) **ATTENTION** You may need to un-check/check the “Mirror my video” check box at the bottom, or words may read backwards!!
12. You should now be able to access this background for future zoom videos (as long as you are using the same zoom user information) and can switch back and forth between any other backgrounds you have added.
13. You should now be able to access this background for future zoom videos (as long as you are using the same zoom user information) and can switch back and forth between any other backgrounds you have added.