Steps for getting chapter accounts set up in Zoom
Login to your Chapter Admin Gmail Account
Password: Email email@example.com if you do not know the email password
Once you are able to login to the scorevolunteer.org email please follow steps below.
1. Go to Zoom website - https://zoom.us/signin
2. To Login to your Chapter Zoom Account go to the bottom of the Sign In screen
3. Hit Sign In with Google at bottom of next screen (see screenshot below)
4. Choose your Chapter Admin Gmail Account
5. Enter your permanent Gmail password once logged in, fill out your profile information as necessary
**As of October 1, 2020, SCORE HQ covers the cost for 1 Pro license per chapter, district, and region. If you are in need of additional Zoom Pro licenses email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you'd like to request the license for. Please note, additional Zoom Pro licenses are a cost of $12/month allocated from the chapter/district/region budget.**
Q. Are there SCORE Branded Virtual Backgrounds?
A. Yes! You can choose from these options here.
Q. Do my clients need Zoom to join our meeting?
A. No, attendees to not need to have a Zoom account to join the meeting. Here is a video on what clients can expect: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
Q. Any best practices on security?
Some best practices recommended from MIT (via SCORE volunteer Bud Equi) are to use a waiting room feature and ask people to sign in with their full name. Manually only let in people invited. Lastly you can lock the meeting once everyone has arrived. Here's how: https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2014/06/03/spotlight-security/