For chapters interested in using 8x8 as their telecommunications platform, you'll want to contact the 8x8 representative for SCORE.
Please provide the following to Richard Aal, Account Manager at Richard.Aal@8x8.com.
Be sure to mention you’re a SCORE Association Chapter.
- Chapter name:
- Chapter number:
- Chapter Address (street, city and zip code):
- Chapter e-mail address (if different than yours):
- Chapter Phone number:
- Name on the account (Chapter admin/Point of contact):
- Total number of users/numbers:
- Name of current carrier:
- Attach a list of current numbers:
You can also reach out to Richard directly at 408-620-5514 (toll free) over at 8x8 for more details products offered to SCORE Chapters.
The rates negotiated with 8x8 for SCORE are:
- No set-up costs
- $19/user per month for standard X2 phone line (we recommend this for most cases)
- +taxes and fees = $27.64/month
- $30/user per month for X4 operator switchboard phone line
- +taxes and fees
Chapters using 8x8:
- SCORE SE Minnesota
Alternative recommendations that other chapters have used include:
- Vonage, used by SCORE Cleveland
- Grasshopper, used by SCORE Pinellas County
**Please note: Vonage is currently pending a National Account. Contact email@example.com for more information.
**Grasshopper and Google Voice do not have SCORE National Accounts set up at this time.**