FrontDoor is a portal that gives authorized nonprofit administrators the ability to access information from all of the corporate websites that CyberGrants hosts through a single address and set of credentials. It was born from a commitment to work closely with nonprofit organizations to make the philanthropic world a safe, efficient, and engaging place to "make incredible happen".
Does SCORE have an account with CyberGrants?
SCORE HQ actually set up a national account late in FY22 so that all SCORE chapters could get access to the site without constantly overriding each other.
If you would like access, email email@example.com with the chapter name/number(s) looking to utilize the site. SCORE HQ will share the email that we associated with the individual chapter account. The chapter can then use that email to ‘recover’ their password on the CyberGrants site. Please note we did not set up District accounts at this time.
CyberGrants works with the Internal Revenue Service and other global databases to guarantee that nonprofits meet the charitable standards of our corporate customers. FrontDoor allows us to thoroughly vet the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure that they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization's behalf. Once approved, an administrator can access their information via the single website — cybergrants.com/frontdoor — or provision additional users to help them maintain their organization.
Examples of the features you can access today include:
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Single Sign-On (SSO) access into companies you currently do business with using FrontDoor and the ability to add new relationships as needed using either an Access Code or Gift ID number
- Grant access to additional users for your organization – without having to involve technical support
- One-stop updates to your organization's profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
- A payment search function for administrators to unlock more details on the source of payments in your organization's reports and bank remittances
Please sign in to leave a comment.