Log into your scorevolunteer.org account directly (gmail.com) and, click the Gear upper right of the screen then click on Settings.
Then click the link top center Forwarding POP and IMAP
Lastly, scroll down until you see IMAP Access and make sure that it is Enabled then click Save.
Now you must log into CORE to finalize your settings.
- On the login page, enter your username and password into the SCORE Client and Volunteer Login area and click LOG IN. You will be automatically directed to the homepage of the Volunteer Center.
- In the navigation menu, hover over Go to CORE and click Edit Account Settings. You will be automatically directed to the My Account page to edit your information.
4. You will first be on the Account tab, as shown below. Please do not change anything on this tab!
5. Please be sure you click on the tab Email Account Settings before changing anything!
6. Once you are satisfied with your changes click Save.
7.Then click the Go To CORE button at the top right of the page and click Email once in. If you were successful, your emails will load inside CORE.