Chapter changes include chapter name changes, chapter mergers, chapter closings, new
chapters opening, and chapter district changes.
- All chapter change requests must be approved by the DD and RVP. The VP of Field Ops will give final approval.
- Once approved by DD and RVP, a main point of contact (POC) should be identified for the Chapter.
- The POC should review and complete the Chapter Update Checklist to the best of their ability. In case of questions, the POC can email email@example.com.
- Once the Checklist is complete, the POC should complete the change request form here.
- When the form is submitted, it will be picked up by the SCORE HQ Manager who will communicate a timeline and any outstanding items back to the chapter POC.
- Chapter change requests are accepted in advance of October 1 and March 1. Implementation timelines depend on the extent of the change requested. The SCORE HQ PM will review the change request with the team and respond back to the Chapter POC with an anticipated timeline within 2 weeks after the change request is submitted.
- Changes can be implemented more quickly depending on the number of requests during the quarter; however, chapters need to communicate if a quick turnaround is needed when the request is made.
- The tentative timeline will be communicated to the chapter by the Project Manager at beginning of the process.
- Note: District and Region updates are only implemented at beginning of the new Fiscal Year.
- Chapter will be provided with timeline updates as each major portion of the process is complete – Engage data and reports, website update, and social media update (if necessary).
- All questions and concerns by chapters should be communicated to the HQ Project Manager, who will raise them to appropriate staff parties internally.