Engage Release Notes: August 2022, Part 1/2
The following enhancements and newly released reports are available in SCORE Engage as of 8/3/2022. In this release, the below changes apply to all active users:
- Update permissions so that all active mentors on the request case team have access to that client request and are able to add sessions to the request without having to create a new one. As an active mentor, you will now have three options that will allow you to add a session to an existing case without creating a new mentoring request:
Option 1: A lead mentor manually adds you to their client case as a team member. This will allow you to view the case and add your own session to the same case.
Option 2: A lead mentor or a team member adds you as a co-mentor. This will automatically add you as a team member and allow you to view the case and add your sessions.
Option 3: You can add a session to an existing “In progress” case, automatically adding you as a team member to that case. You can view the case and add your sessions anytime.
- When adding a session from the client record, you now have the ability to tie the session to an existing request rather than create a new request. In this scenario, if that mentor is not already part of the original request case team, the system should automatically add them to the client's full case team. An active mentor can add their new session directly from the client's contact record. When selecting the add/edit session button, a new screen will display any “In progress” status cases across all chapters.
- Update the 'Update Case Flow' so that the Status on client mentoring requests with no sessions cannot be set to Complete. When updating the client case status to “complete,” the case must have at least one session before closing the client request. You will notice a new error window allowing you to select next to enter your first session before closing your case.
- Complete Status: Only use this when there is at least one session in the request and the client has been provided substantive mentoring advice and they no longer require our service.
- If a client cannot be contacted, the correct status to use is 'Unable to Contact.'
View Guide on How to Manage Mentoring Requests.
To learn more about these updates and see them in action, be sure to register for our upcoming events:
- Monthly - Live Engage Trainings
- 9/21 - Lifelong Learning Event, Optimizing the Mentor-Client Experience
- 9/22 - Knowledge Exchange, Event Managers and Workshop Chairs
Please see more details of each change in the link below and feel free to email email@example.com if you have questions.
For a quick view of bug fixes and enhancements included in the most recent and current sprint, click here. If you have recommendations for Engagement Enhancements or Reports Updates, please submit a request using the Enhancement Submission Form.
Thank you for all that you do for SCORE!