Engage Release Notes - May 2022
The following enhancements and bug fixes in SCORE Engage are available as of 5/11/2022. In this release, the below changes apply to all active users:
· On Event pages if 'Charging a Fee' field is checked, show the Full Fee field as required.
· On Events, if the Limit Registration field is checked, show the Registrant Limit field as required.
· Add a variable at the bottom of the Engage pages that displays the current user's Volunteer Status as we do with Active Positions and Classification. This will be used by Walk Me to determine what should be displayed to the user.
· On the Event record, add the picklist option, Fundraiser, to the current picklist options on the Local Event Type field
· On the Event record, add a field for tracking whether an event used federal funds or not.
· This field will always default to "Yes" when creating a new event
· On the Event record, add a text field to track the event activity code.
· You can request the activity code by emailing email@example.com if needed
· Investigate whether Zoom webinar URL fields can be hidden when creating an event. Both URL fields will now be set to read-only.
· Identify all eligible email notification candidates to move outside of Salesforce to help with the email limitations issues.
· In order to fix the email limitation issues from Salesforce we identified what notifications can be sent from a third party email provider instead of sending them from Salesforce
· Add Pause mentoring fields to the chapter volunteer roster report
· Fix Zoom errors that block registrations - If a webinar was updated to a meeting, the error received from Zoom will be ignored, and registrations will keep working.
· Avoid any duplicate registrations from stopping the integration by deleting the duplicate record from Heroku (Zoom integration system) and Engage.
· 'Mark as Contacted' box not checked when MRE is accepted - When a mentor accepts the case assignment and sends the client's first email, the mark as contacted will now be checked.
· Remove SMEs from the district mentor's assignment list - We have updated the list to only display mentors at any location view.
· Uploading a new picture to a volunteer contact record does not trigger Drupal sync (Same for Events images) - We worked with the website development team to resolve this and allow the image updates to sync correctly to the chapter website.
· Confirm event times are correct on text confirmation notifications. - We have updated the SMS message to look up the chapter time zone first before sending the SMS confirmation and reminder to the client.
· Allow clients to register for an event that has started. This fix will allow a client to join a webinar even after the host starts the webinar.
Please see more details of each change in the link below and feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
SCORE Engage Release Notes: May 2022
For a quick view of bug fixes and enhancements included in the most recent and current sprint, click here.
Thank you for all that you do for SCORE!
Please sign in to leave a comment.