Across the country, SCORE Chapters are beginning to collaborate more regularly across their District following the One SCORE model. Sharing resources across a district allows SCORE to utilize resources more effectively, and provide more clients with a broader base of support. It also aims to reduce the burden on volunteers when providing client services. Plus increasing networking opportunities for volunteers across SCORE with one another!
The following are functional areas that a district may consider when planning shared resources and services:
- Annual Chapter Chair Checklist
- Volunteer Recruiting and Engagement at Chapter Level
- Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation
- Chapter Communication
Shared District Support Resources
- Annual Checklist for All District Directors
- District Administrator
- Check SCORE's Fundraising Toolkit for resources
- District 920 Joy Clarke-Holmes and Sally Broff led a 4 district wide fundraising collaboration with Wells Fargo, per the sponsor's request!
- Treasury / Accounting
- Resources Coming Soon
- Event Management
- What district reports to use - Resources Coming Soon
- District technology
- District Communication
- Quarterly District Newsletters
- District Meeting Planning - Resources Coming Soon
Pilot Districts from 2021
Special Thank You to the below District Directors who have led resource sharing pilot projects and helped curate resources for other Districts who would like to do the same.
Click here to view the list of districts that piloted various shared services in FY2021.
|District and District Director Lead||Focus Areas for Shared Resources|
|189 - Kerry Pfrimmer, NH/VT||Websites
|304 - Jim Martin, Virginia||Marketing
|405 - Barry Coates, Georgia||Workshop/Webinar
|480 - Mike Lewis, SW Florida||Workshop/Webinar
|563 - David Maaske, Wisconsin||Workshop/Webinar
|736 - Tom Trone, Iowa||Workshop/Webinar
|988 - Carol Shaughnessy, Arizona/Utah||Recruiting
Making the shift
What other training resources are needed to make the shift to shared services in a District?
Please send requests for resources to email@example.com.