Real time reporting to measure your chapter’s progress on social media is available as part of the Chapter Social Media Support funded by SCORE HQ and provided by Hiper. This includes automated scheduled reports which are emailed to chapters on the 3rd Monday of every month as a downloadable PDF and access to login to a real-time reporting dashboard to look at program metrics and ad campaign performance.
Your Chapter Social Media Metrics Dashboard Includes:
- Website sessions, pageview, users and new users
- Facebook post performance and engagement
- Google Business Profile listing views and leads
- SCORE service metrics, imported from CORE*
- Total services
- New mentoring sessions
- Website attendees and workshops held
- New mentor request submissions
- New volunteer application submissions
*Data from CORE is imported on the 7th of each month for the prior month.
Standard Dashboards Provided to Each Chapter:
SCORE Mentors Real Time Dashboard https://reports.hi-perlocal.com/client/dist/#/dash/107
To access your chapter’s dashboard:
Dashboard login: https://reports.hi-perlocal.com
Username: [user’s email]
Password: [click “Forgot Password” to reset if needed]
To request access to your chapter’s dashboard, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, if you are participating in any of the turnkey, optional, paid advertising campaigns offered quarterly, campaign dashboards are provided to your chapter along with your standard dashboard.
Hiper Ad Campaign Dashboards (opt-in quarterly Hiper campaigns)
- Workshop & Boosted Post Campaign Performance | SCORE
- Facebook Client & Volunteer Recruitment Campaign Dashboard | SCORE
- LinkedIn Volunteer Recruitment Campaign Dashboard | SCORE
For more information about paid social media campaign options available to your chapter, click here.
Looking for more information about Chapter Social Media? Return to the Support Center.
Still have a question? Our social media team is here to provide additional guidance as needed. Please email email@example.com.