Beginning April 2022, SCORE HQ sends a quarterly email to New Active Volunteers who have joined in the prior quarter. This email is sent on behalf of SCORE's Regional Vice President volunteers, to offer a personalized welcome.
This email was developed based on feedback received from SCORE volunteers that they did not know about certain opportunities to get involved, a desire to connect more with SCORE peers, and from SCORE chapter leaders looking for assistance in energizing new members.
- To engage new chapter volunteers to be involved with their chapter
- To highlight opportunities to network with the SCORE network at large
- Offer additional support, volunteer education, and other areas of SCORE that might be of interest to new members
Click to view an example of the email here.
Welcome to SCORE!
As SCORE Regional Vice Presidents and long time volunteers, we would like to personally welcome you to this great organization of changemakers across the country.
We want to make sure you are aware of some of the opportunities to meet other passionate volunteers like yourself.
Connect With Your Chapter
- Check in with your coach or chapter leadership to make sure you're aware of Chapter newsletters, meetings, and events.
- There are always lots of opportunities for local leadership. While this varies by chapter size and organizational structure, here are a few ideas of support your chapter might need.
- From Client Intake to Social Media Marketing, there are also committee positions needed for Chapter operations. Speak to your Chapter Chair(s) about support areas you might be interested in.
Connect On Your Own Time
We look forward to collaborating with you!