SCORE Manasota is kicking off a Spanish webinar series this March-May 2022. See attached document at the end for a highlight of the first 3 events that were held, and the full series can be found on their website here.
The objective is to get 50+ attendees per event and begin building a Constant Contact list of Spanish speaking small business owners and entrepreneurs. SCORE Manasota has 4 mentors fluent in Spanish that can mentor Spanish speaking clients when requested.
The events will be marketed as follows:
- Monthly events will be included in the Manasota Constant Contact monthly newsletter which are also promoted by local chambers.
- With Mike's approval, events will be included in the Constant Contact newsletters to the Southwest FL district and to the attendees of the 2021 District Spanish Series.
- With HQ's approval, the events will be promoted nationwide along with other Spanish events offered by HQ and other SCORE chapters.
- Events will be entered in the South FL SBA event database. We will be happy to work with the SBA on a separate email broadcast dedicated to the series to its Spanish contacts.
- Luis Medina, Station Manager at UnidosNow Station WUDN-LP, which is on the frequency 101.1 in our area and broadcasts in Spanish, expressed interest in conducting a 30-minute interview with one of our members. With Luis's approval, the events will be promoted through the broadcast.
- A Facebook campaign will promote the events targeting Spanish speaking small business owners and entrepreneurs in the Manatee/Sarasota counties ($40 boost budget per event). If you would like us to expand the campaign's reach, please let me know how we can work together to do so.
Seminarios Virtuales Presentados por SBA y SCORE Southwest Florida District
Enfoque, Preparacion y Agilidad
Retos de Hoy y Siempre Para las Empresas Pequeñas
Marzo - Mayo
Please sign in to leave a comment.