SCORE forms alliance partnerships with likeminded organizations that help small business owners. No dollars are exchanged, which distinguishes these partnerships from corporate partnerships and sponsorships managed by the SCORE Foundation.
Goal: build awareness for SCORE’s brands and services with new audiences.
A current list of alliance partners can be viewed here.
Types of partners include:
- National alliance partnerships
- Involve a large audience (25,000+) of business owners or significant reach (10,000+) and high trust in target market (women, veterans, minorities, rural)
* Examples: US Hispanic Chamber, BIPOC Support, WEGG
- Potential for significant ($10,000+) in-kind donations of products or services that could be purchased on the open market, such as advertising, graphic design, writing, etc.
*Examples: Spectrum ads, Easely infographic design
- Process: MOU signed with HQ. Collaboration occurs on a consistent basis throughout the year.
- National content partnership
- Created when outside organizations want to share score.org content, write a blog post or link back to our mentoring/workshops.
- Process: Send to marketing and/or share content guidelines and cc marketing@.
- Local field partnership
- Created for smaller partners or larger partners with a localized focus.
- Process: Send to local chapter chair or DD.