The Manasota chapter has put in place a process to increase the number of registrants and attendees.
Increase number of registrants:
- Twice a month, the District Director circulates our events via a newsletter to all district constant contact subscribers, which is a collection of 8 chapters.
- Enter our events in the SBA South FL database and they promote via an email newsletter to the enter South FL area.
Most chapters are observing around 50% of their free online events registrants to attend the events that they register to. This is due to many factors including forgetting to join the event.
Increase number of attendees:
- Each month create a theme for the free events such as Starting a business, Marketing, Sales, Financing, HR... Each series includes 4-5 events (one event per week typically). Series typically rotate every 4-5 months.
- Registrants to each event in a series are exported from their Zoom sessions into one spreadsheet and imported in the Zoom registrations of each event, prior to the event. This typically triples the number of registrants to each event, so everyone will get a notice reminder by email along with the event link before each event in the series.
- Import the registrants phone numbers into EZTexting before each event and schedule texting everyone the link to the event along with its name, 10 min prior to the event.
Following these steps typically doubles the number of attendees without much effort or sizable budget.
SCORE Manasota Business Mentor & Co-Chair
Please sign in to leave a comment.