All workshops and webinars must be conducted live.
- All training services must be presented in the highest quality manner. All training must adhere to the SCORE brand guidelines.
- The training may be sponsored by either SCORE or another entity, with SCORE participating. A local workshop or webinar must be a minimum of one hour and include two or more clients in attendance.
- Attendees must register and attend the workshop or webinar to be counted, and their contact information must be collected (name, email address, phone number, zip code) and recorded.
- An agenda is required for every workshop or webinar and must be retained in documentation.
- All training must contain an evaluation process made available for completion by attendees for every training workshop or webinar.
NOTE: SCORE Engage surveys for local workshops and webinars supersede and eliminate the need for a paper evaluation process.
For co-sponsored workshops and/or webinars with another SBA resource partner (for example, a Women’s Business Center (WBC) or Small Business Development Center (SBDC)), all partners may count all attendees if each resource partner contributes a significant amount of presentation time (defined as one hour or more per partner).