Maryland District Mentoring Best Practices. District Director, Ed Coleman, and Associate District Director, Gary Salisbury, have continued to refine and update these practices over the past 5+ years. We strongly encourage Chapters to use Best Practices training as part of Chapter Professional Development and Onboarding.
This presentation covers:
- How clients request SCORE Mentoring Services
- Contacting and setting up client meetings
- What to do if clients do not respond
- Getting to know the client's business
- Session notes & post-meeting activities
- Follow-on Mentoring and building on the relationship
Please sign in to leave a comment.