Through this form we invite chapters to report partner workshops from which an attendee list could NOT be provided to SCORE. This form allows SCORE to recognize chapter efforts for events that cannot be reported in Engage.
(When attendee lists can be provided --including attendees First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number and Zip Code, lists can be submitted to email@example.com following the guide here: https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/articles/4404332513811-Fact-Sheet-about-Importing-Attendance)
- All workshops and webinars must be conducted live
- A local workshop or webinar must be a minimum of one hour and include two or more clients in attendance
- Attendees must register and attend the workshop or webinar to be counted
- An agenda is required for every workshop or webinar and must be retained in documentation
- All training must contain an evaluation process made available for completion by attendees
- This form is to be used ONLY when you are NOT getting an attendee list from a partner and that the partner was the lead
- Do NOT submit anything that has already reported in Engage
- As of October 2022 (beginning of FY23) these numbers are now reflected in the Total Local Workshop Attendees on the Performance Dashboard and MIS Report.
Submit partner workshops here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/c3b9ac4923d044918b96d38e2cacb8a1
Note: These submissions are for recognition purposes only.
Submission Rollup Data
All Individual Submissions