Engage Calendar Release Updates - December 2, 2021
We wanted to reach out to all of you and provide an update on the changes that were made this week to the JRNI scheduling tool to improve usability for SCORE chapters, volunteers, and clients. These changes include the following updates.
The system has been updated to use the client database from Engage so existing client information does not need to be entered again when scheduling an appointment.
- The screens displayed when scheduling an appointment from within the system now make it easier and more straightforward for users.
- Appointments scheduled in the scheduling system or in the client-facing journey will only create a mentor request if the mentor doesn't already have an in-progress request with the client. If a mentor has an existing case set to complete a new request will be created.
There have been a couple of issues that occurred during the release that are currently being worked on. These will be fixed for all chapters by the end of the day on December 2nd.
- Notifications to mentors not being sent
- Mentors were unable to schedule appointments outside of their set availability.
All related training materials have been updated to reflect these improvements. You can find them in the Engage Scheduling Calendar section of the Support Center.
We hope that these changes will improve the use of the JRNI scheduling tool and welcome your feedback on other improvements you would like to see.
Please use the following link to submit your feedback: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/9bc0f777f71e45438ffdeec1d7913c15.
Based on feedback from chapters, we have also implemented a few other changes in the system.
- The Review Details page in the client-facing booking screens has been removed. After filling out the Booking Details page, the client will now be taken directly to the appointment confirmation page.
- The “How would you like to communicate with your mentor?” field label has been changed to “How would you like your mentor to reach out to in regards to your mentoring appointment?”.
If you have any questions about these updates, please email email@example.com.