Engage Release Notes - Summer 2021
The following enhancements and bug fixes in SCORE Engage will be available on 8/23/2021. In this release, the below changes will be available to all active users:
- Add functionality so that a Mentor can set themselves as away so that the CIC cannot assign them client requests
- Update the Add/Edit Session flow to ensure the same Co-Mentor cannot be added more than once on a session
- Populate Mailing City/Zip Code on case records
- Bug Fixes
- Errors when trying to add a team member to a case
- Errors with constant contact list sync when quotes or characters are added to the event name
- Duplicate Interview records created
- Close Registration Date field not closing the registration event form when set
- Chapter client request – Need action filter issues
- Duplicate Zoom webinars created
- Zoom attendance not updated
- Event Survey not sent
Please see the details of each change in the link below and feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Thank you for all that you do for SCORE!