Engage Release Notes - September 2021
The following enhancements and bug fixes in SCORE Engage are available as of 9/13/2021. In this release, the below changes apply to all active users:
- Remove COVID question from session and event forms
- Add Entrepreneur Type field to the Client Contact record
- Update the Add/Edit Session flow to use files already uploaded to Engage rather than uploading from the user's local computer
- Update the onboarding reminder emails sent to provisional volunteers to include additional information, including the name and contact info of their coach as well as the onboarding items that have not been completed
- Update the email sent to the client when a mentor accepts a request assignment to include a salutation (i.e., Hello Bob)
- Create Contact/Account Record History
- Change opt-in language and add disclaimer language on the workshop registration form
- When a volunteer's status is updated from Resigned to Active, the Support Team should be notified to ensure their accounts are reactivated.
- Add the ability to add a Mentor or SME to a session that is not in the Lead Mentor's Chapter, District, or Region
- Bug Fixes
- Update first entered session type to Follow on if a case has older sessions imported from CORE
- Update the Sign in with Google button on the Engage login page, so the bottom part of the image is not cut off
- Investigate Event Survey Status Issues
- Investigate MRE Flow Issues
- Restrict Volunteer Record edit access
Please see the details of each change in the link below and feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Thank you for all that you do for SCORE!