The Hi-Per Local Social Media program, funded by SCORE HQ, provides centralized management of local marketing efforts for SCORE chapters to drive local brand awareness, local engagement and improvements in measurable business metrics.
FY22 Social Media Chapter Program
The FY22 social media program support funded by SCORE and managed by Hi-Per includes:
- Social media content publishing to local Facebook pages and Google My Business profiles
- New: Local user access to publishing tool SOCi (optional) for Facebook and Google with the option to connect non-centralized networks: Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (see additional info below)
- Local event/workshop promotion: Hiper to create Facebook events for 100% of participating chapter workshops. Paid options are available for chapters seeking to promote their events with a media spend (see additional info for Q2 below).
- Online client review monitoring & response management
- Monthly syndication of accurate chapter location data to expanded network to improve local organic search rankings
- Real-time reporting with a live dashboard for each local chapter
- Monthly webinars to share program updates, results, best practices and answer questions
- Ticketing system to triage questions through dedicated email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Full Social Media Program Support” includes all services listed above. "Baseline Support" includes services 4-8 listed above. View the chapter list with program breakout.
Chapter Content Strategy & Dynamic Localization
Each month, Hiper publishes 12 Facebook posts and 4 Google My Business posts for chapters in the full program. These posts are curated to provide a strategic mix of best performing content that is localized whenever possible, in sync with national themes where applicable. View the approved monthly content calendar.
This approach is scalable, affordable and increases the relevance of local chapters, both to consumers and local search engines. This method of dynamic localization is a best-practice approach to executing local social media content used by most major multi-location brands.
Facebook Event Posts: Deadline Dec. 15
The 15th of each month is the deadline to post all online workshops on your local website. Hiper will create Facebook events using the information published on each chapter’s score.org website (workshops section) by that date. Please note that it takes the Hiper team 1-2 weeks to create and publish each chapter’s events and schedule the corresponding reminder posts.
New for FY22: Optional Social Media Tool
An optional social media content tool, SOCi, is now available to local chapters free of charge. Similar to Hootsuite, SOCi allows users to schedule content in advance across networks (Facebook, GMB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) and gain visibility to SCORE’s local monthly centralized content calendar. To request user access, please email email@example.com. New user set-up is initially limited to 15 users per month to provide support and training and ensure successful implementation.