With the wide range of resources available to a SCORE volunteer, it can be pretty overwhelming to identify what the best resource is to use when working with a client or navigating the development resources available nationally and locally. In response we've established a My Chapter Volunteer Resource Guide to replace the previously available "My Chapter" tab of CORE. This document brings together a wide range of topics, resources, documents and references a volunteer would find useful when navigating the tools we have available to work with our clients.
- Key references on our organization including new web links & resources
- A complete refresh on our mentoring best practices tools
- Fully updated New Volunteer guide
- Updated Client Resource Guide
- A wider range of business development resources, and…
- Quick access to some of our core operational guidelines
The above is delivered as a PDF with links to all resources for simple download and immediate use. Release of the My Chapter Resource was made in October as part of the merger between the St. Paul and Minneapolis chapters with a common look and feel for all resources. We'll update this document as we continue to improve our business practices or new resources come available.
-Curated by Harry Miller, SCORE Twin Cities
Please sign in to leave a comment.