November 24, 2020
Distribution List: All Engage Contacts and Leadership
Engage Release Notes - November 24, 2020
The following enhancements in SCORE Engage will be made available on 11/24/2020. In this release, the below changes will be available to all active users:
· An events manager ability to create a Zoom webinar directly from Engage
· Merging duplicate request by adding a note to the original MRE
· Limiting clients to submit one MRE submission per day
· Updates to the client mentoring section on the homepage
· Limits to the number of links that open in a new tab
· A new "My Interviews" list to filter all interviews missing a disposition record
· A new report to quickly locate field leaders and other positions at the chapter level
· Updates to the volunteer onboarding section on the homepage
· Allow CIC's that hold multiple affiliations to assign MRE's across non-primary chapters
· Mark a request as coming from an existing client if the client is found in the system
· Assigned mentors will be notified when the CIC reassigns a case with sessions
Please see the details of each change in the link below and feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
SCORE Engage Release Notes: November 24, 2020
Thank you for all that you do for SCORE!
Please sign in to leave a comment.