SCORE HQ has been providing chapter social media marketing support for four years now, with the goal of driving awareness to SCORE chapters and local volunteer efforts. We are happy to share that we will be continuing our commitment to this in FY21.
With the support of Hiper, our digital marketing agency vendor, SCORE will continue to provide centralized chapter social media content, so that we can ensure all chapters have a baseline level of localized, high-performing social media content.
How we measure the program’s success:
- In 2020 92% of chapters ranked in the top 10 Google search results for key search terms, compared to 68% at program inception.
- Local SCORE website sessions were up 19% vs. FY2019, with new visitors up 25%.
- Engaged users on local chapter Facebook pages increased 22% in FY2019.
Our data shows that this support of local marketing efforts for SCORE chapters is critical for improving SCORE’s brand awareness and relevance. This integrated approach is proven to increase mentor requests, workshop attendance and services delivered.
What this means for your chapter:
In FY21 all SCORE chapters enrolled in the full social media marketing program will be provided with social media support through this program. These services are fully funded by SCORE HQ and are provided without any local chapter expense. Note: This does not include additional (optional) paid ad campaigns that will be charged at chapter expense.
Attached to this email is a list of the services that Hiper will be providing for all chapters involved in the full social media program in FY21.
There are three important enhancements to the program for FY21:
- Social Media Review Monitoring & Client Response Management: Hiper will centrally monitor Facebook and Google feeds for all SCORE chapters, ensuring that fan engagement aligns with the community guidelines and SCORE’s brand standards. In the current online environment, this level of daily monitoring has proven essential to protecting SCORE’s brand reputation and protecting SCORE from liability.
- Adding weekly Google Post publishing: As we’ve reported, on average Google My Business listings achieve 5 times more views than local website traffic. The ability to leverage the Google Posts feature at scale was recently made available and will help to build widespread awareness for the SCORE brand.
- LinkedIn page posts: HiPer will no longer be updating chapter LinkedIn pages. This decision was made because Google My Business posts have higher visibility and engagement than posts to LinkedIn Company (chapter) pages. Your LinkedIn chapter pages will still be available for you to update at a local level, but Hiper will reallocate the prior 3-4 LinkedIn posts to your individual Google My Business listings as stated above.
Note: There are 26 chapters that are not currently in the social media program which will be on-boarded into the program to receive base-line services; including location data management assistance, client review monitoring and response management. To find out if your chapter is one of these 26 click here. The list is sorted by chapter number.
If you have any questions about the services provided, please reach out to email@example.com.
We will also be holding a LIVE Q&A webinar on October 21 at 2 PM to review the program details for FY21 and answer questions. Register here.