If you plan on presenting web-based workshops (live interactive workshops which are presented online only), SCORE has developed a series of best practices to help you produce the best quality workshops possible.
These short 8 to 15 minute videos help you present a professional appearance and get a large audience for your workshops. Whether you are a seasoned workshop presenter, a workshop chair, or getting started doing workshops for the first time, we encourage you to give them a look. Watch them in any order.
- Workshop Planning – How to set up the workshop in Zoom and Constant Contact, define the roles, do the marketing to ensure a large audience, and share the workshop among chapters.
- Equipment – As a presenter or moderator, considerations for choosing the best equipment for a professional presentation.
- Workshop Preparation – How to configure your home office to provide the best experience for workshop participants and you.
- Running the Workshop – How to handle the interaction between presenter, moderator, and participants during the workshop.
- Post-Workshop Activities – Logging participants, getting credit for the workshop, and managing recordings.