We can no longer create custom email accounts as it will create a conflict with SCORE Engage.
Benefits of Groups
- Ability to Create Conversions with between all Group Members, all members would get emailed anytime a new conversion is started, or message within the conversation is created.
- Shared Inbox
- Create a custom distribution list for your chapter, For example, marketingXXXX@scorevolunteeer.org, clientoutreachXXXX@scorevolunteer.org, or email@example.com where point volunteers can be added to those specific Google groups based on the roles within their chapter.
Most chapters already have a designated group email (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org) where all volunteers in the chapter would receive notifications. If your chapter needs more information on their assigned group, please email email@example.com. The ch.adminXXXX@scorevolunteer.org is the designated Owner of those Group Emails and has the ability to add/remove members and add chapter leadership as Managers. Please click on the Google Groups Help Center for more ways on how to utilize Google Groups.
Find Your Group
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click My groups.
- At the top, in the search field:
- If All groups and messages is displayed, click itselect My groups.
- Click the search fieldGroups I own/manage.
Members with the owner role have these permissions
- Send messages to the group.
- Add or remove group members
- Change a member's role
- Change group settings.
- Export group memberships and messages.
- Managers can do everything that owners can do except delete the group or make another member an owner. A group can't be a manager of another group.
- Everyone in a group has the member role. Any permissions that are set for the member role are automatically given to all other roles.